Concentrated, natural source vitamin E
Contains d-alpha – tocopherol, nature’s own type of Vitamin E, the most powerful and active variety. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant forming a protective shield around the cell and protects against free radical attacks. Vitamin E regulates the function of Co-enzyme Q10, both of which are very good for all heart problems.
Vitamin E is primarily found in vegetables. Another food item with high vitamin E content is liver. Deep-freezing causes the vitamin E content in food to lose its effects.
The name of the preparation is Bio-E-Vitamin. It is sold as capsules packed in blister packs, in boxes of 150.
Are you vitamin E deficient?
Since many of the best dietary sources of vitamin E are foods associated with a high fat content, individuals on low fat diets are recommended to obtain their vitamin E requirement via dietary supplements.
Levels of vitamin E are reduced by smoking and drinking alcohol, and decline with age. Diets containing a high proportion of fish oils or polyunsaturated fatty acids may result in deficient vitamin E absorption.
- Help to maintain healthy cardiovascular, immune, nervous and reproductive systems
- Major function of vitamin E is as an antioxidant
- Repairs cell membrane
- Promoting normal blood clotting/platelet aggregation and healthy blood pressure
Why Pharma Nord Bio-E-Vitamin:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Designed to withstand stomach acidity in order to ensure optimum absorption.
- Contains 200 IU (134 mg) of d-alpha-tocophero, the most effective form of vitamin E utilized by the human body.