Antibiotics, smoking, drinking alcohol and pathogenic bacteria (from food, drinks and airborne) reduce your friendly bacteria in your small intestines and colon. Bio-Culture contain 4 billion friendly live bacteria per capsules, protected within a stomach-acid resistant gel, to ensure maximum probiotic release into the intestines. Bio-Culture does not require refrigeration to maintain stability. Many probiotic products need the inconvenience of refrigeration, contain relatively few viable bacteria, or are inactivated by stomach acid before reaching the intestines.
What do Probiotics do?
Supplementation with Bio-Culture increases the number of ‘friendly’ bacteria which then competes with the ‘bad’ bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract for nutrients, space and oxygen. These friendly bacteria also produce chemical substances that inhibit the growth of bad bacteria, helping to maintain a healthy immune function.
Are there adverse effects from taking Bio-Culture?
The cultures in this product may contain residues of milk protein and are not milk free. This product is therefore suitable for people with lactose intolerance, but it is not recommended for people who are allergic to milk proteins.
Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Culture:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Each capsule contains 4 billion live bacteria.
- MSG Free (mono-sodium glutamate).
- Lactose Free – Not recommended for people who are allergic to milk proteins.
- Gluten Free.
- Ideal for travelling (stable at room temperature).
Declared content per capsule:
- Freeze dried cultures of the lactic acid producing bacteria
- Bifidobacteriumlactis (4 billion live bacteria).